Lesson 2 – Wednesday, 13 October at 10am, UK time (View class time in your local timezone)
Jack’s beginners’ lessons will continue with weekly lessons every Wednesday.
Join Jack’s weekly class for new students learning the fundamentals of bridge. Take part in a new interactive online lesson each week. Ask and respond to Jack’s questions in real-time.
Membership costs £8 a week, billed as £32 every four weeks. Cancel anytime.
All active members of the class are able to:
- Attend new interactive live lessons every week
- Access a library of past lessons available via replay
- Receive lesson worksheets and playable hands created for you by Jack
- Ask Jack bridge questions via the class forum
- Attend member-only online events and play sessions
- Jack will introduce the bidding where you decide which suit will be trumps or whether to play without trumps. We then play out the cards.
Message from Jack Stocken:
Bridge is one of the world’s greatest games played by millions of people. It combines logic and numeracy skills with great sociability and enjoyment. No knowledge of card games is necessary to join this course and it really is for complete beginners although if you learnt in the distant past you are welcome to join too. I have been teaching bridge for 20 years and will guide you through the game of bridge at a gentle pace, as well as making the course fun and interactive. Once you have started playing bridge there will be no looking back!