Critical Thinking at the Bridge Table with Pam Livingston
$40 every 4 weeks
Pam Livingston is one of New Zealand’s premier players and teachers. Take part in a new interactive online lesson each week. Ask and respond to Pam’s questions in real-time.
A library of recorded lessons and worksheets is available to all members of the class.
Wednesday mornings at 10am NZ time / Tuesday evenings at 9pm UK time. (View class time in your local timezone)
All active members of the class are able to:
- Attend new interactive live lessons every week
- Access a library of past lessons available via replay
- Receive playable hands created for you by Pam
- Ask Pam bridge questions via the class forum
Pam’s lessons are suitable for improver & intermediate level players familiar with either Standard or Acol bidding.
In her weekly class, she guides us to deepen our understanding of bridge and to expand our toolkit for thinking through the auction, communicating with our partner, and staying active and alert through the card play.
Pam’s lessons continue every Wednesday, billed every four weeks. Cancel anytime.
About Pam Livingston:
Pam Livingston has represented New Zealand in the Open Section multiple times and is a current member of the New Zealand Women’s team. She is widely admired, both as a player and a teacher.
Upcoming Lesson Topics:
- Encouraging vs. discouraging
- Discerning declarer’s plan
- More information we have when dummy goes down
- Key points in the auction
- Don’t be embarrassed
- When working hard does or doesn’t make a difference
- Trusting our sensible decisions
Choosing an opening lead
What partner’s lead tells us
- Opening up a new suit
- When to take our tricks