Weekly Bridge Lessons with Pam Livingston
$40 for 4 weeks with a 2-week free trial
Wednesdays, 8:30pm NZT / 9:30am UK time – (View class time in your local timezone)
All active members of the class are able to:
- Attend new interactive live lessons every week
- Access a library of past lessons available via replay
- Receive playable hands created for you by Pam
- Ask Pam bridge questions via the class forum
Pam’s lessons continue every Wednesday, billed every four weeks. Cancel anytime.
About the Class:
Become a better bidder, player, & partner!These lessons are aimed at intermediate players wishing to improve their bidding without making everything too complicated. You will be comfortable that you have the basics of bidding mastered and are ready for the next step.
Four new tools for your bidding tool box
- Partner rebids 1NT – how do I find out about their major cards?
- I know we should be in game but I don’t know which one – how do I find out more from partner?
- When I open 1 minor and they overcall 1 major, I would like clarity around the majors
- Partner opens and they overcall – I want to tell partner I have a good hand and a fit for their suit.