Beginner & Improver Lessons with Jack Stocken
$40 every 4 weeks with a 7-day free trial
The first week is free for new players. No coupon necessary.
Wednesdays at 2pm, UK time – (View class time in your local timezone)
Join Jack’s weekly class for beginners and improvers. Take part in a new interactive online lesson each week. Ask and respond to Jack’s questions in real-time.
Jack’s beginners’ lessons continue every Wednesday for £8 a lesson, billed as £32 every four weeks. Cancel anytime.
All active members of the class are able to:
- Attend new interactive live lessons every week
- Access a library of past lessons available via replay
- Receive lesson worksheets and playable hands created for you by Jack
- Ask Jack bridge questions via the class forum
Lessons are generally available via replay to members of the class for six months.
Free Introductory Lessons
Completely new to bridge? Start learning for free with these two introductory lessons taught by Jack. All subsequent introductory lessons are included with membership to the class. Join now and progress at your own pace.
- An introduction to the wonderful game of bridge. We will play some Whist first and then move onto Bridge, concentrating on the second part of the game where all four players play out their cards.
- Jack will introduce the bidding where you decide which suit will be trumps or whether to play without trumps. We then play out the cards.